This information is part of the .
All of the following:
An overall GPA of at least 2.00 is required in all courses counting toward the psychological science┬áminor. A passing grade must be received in all courses taken to satisfy the requirements for successful completion of a minor.
- PSYC 150┬á-┬áIntroduction to Psychological Science
- PSYC 200┬á-┬áResearch Methods in Psychological Science and PSYC 200L┬á
- PSYC 275┬á-┬áBiological Psychology
- PSYC 309┬á-┬áQuantitative Methods in Behavioral Research
- Two additional electives, one of which must be at the 300 level or higher (excluding┬áPSYC 291,╠řPSYC 391, and┬áPSYC 491)
Psychological and Brain Sciences
For more information about the department, including Faculty,╠řtransfer credit, awards, etc.,╠řplease visit the┬áPsychological and Brain Sciences department╠ř│Ž▓╣│┘▓╣▒˘┤ă▓Á╠ř▒Ŕ▓╣▓Á▒.